Friday, October 3, 2008

A NON-RESIDENT KEPT RINGING MY DOORBELL

A NON-RESIDENT KEPT RINGING MY DOORBELL

I Just read this posting, which was left as a comment under the LAHD, LADOT INSPECTORS, AND MOLD posting:

Anonymous said...

A non-resident kept ringing my doorbell at 12:09pm today. He looked very shady - I called the security. They saw him outside minutes after, but then he went into Panera and then took off. This also happened 3 weeks ago at 11:30pm at night with a different guy. We do not answer the door and this freaks me out.
October 1, 2008 1:04 PM

I have heard similar accounts from different residents since before I moved in. I knew some of the first residents, which voiced the same occurrences and fears.

Without hesitation, please call the Courtesy Patrol Officer on duty at 818-939-7082. If this a reoccurring occurrence, or feel this may be a life threatening situation, please call the Los Angeles Police Department, North Hollywood Division at 818-623-4016, or 911 if it is an emergency.

No comments: