Saturday, September 27, 2008

A reminder to please remain vigilant of your surroundings

A reminder to please remain vigilant of your surroundings. At 8:30 this morning I was walking a friend's dog. I approached the Chandler Boulevard entrance, when a white male around 35-40 years old walked up to the entrance. I didn't see him reach for keys, or press the intercom. He stopped there for a moment, then proceeded quickly down the ramp. I just called our Courtesy Patrol's cell phone and left a message. There is no one on duty now, but I want there to be a record. I've never seen him in the building before, so not sure if he's a new resident or a guest.

This is just a reminder to keep a careful watch of possible dangers.

1 comment:

Lofts at Noho Commons Residents said...

I just called the office and left a message at 9:04am to let them know.